FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 25 December 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I’m very excited that this day has finally arrived, I’ve been waiting for soso long. Christmas is one of my favourites day of the year so I’m very happy. I’m sorry I haven’t posted in all of December, but I promise that 2016 will bring a more organised me. If you didn’t know, I have restarted uploading on youtube on my main channel, where there will be a video every two weeks until March, and then a video every week. From the second week of January I will be uploading a cover every two weeks for the whole year, on a new channel that I am creating very soon, called Alikee. On here I will be posting three times a week, as I have done, in the months when I’ve been good! I might have a break from blogging, not youtube, from the middle of May to the middle of June, as I have exams. But don’t worry, I might be able to pre-post them all. Hopefully! 


Thank you to anyone who reads any of my posts, it means the absolute world to me, so thank you, thank you, thank you. I hope 2016 brings lots of happiness, and I hope you have the best Christmas ever! Love, Sara xx

Share:

6 comments

  1. hope you had a nice christmas & can't wait to see what you have coming up!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this outfit is SO cute! Hope you had a brilliant Christmas :)

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig