FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 6 April 2016

YVES SAINT LAURENT-MATTE FINISH AND BLUR COMPACT POWDER


When I first saw the YSL Matte Finish & Blur translucent powder, I wasn’t sure if I needed it or if it would be right for my skin type.
I decided to pick it up and give it a try, as I’ve never tried any YSL base products, only eyes and lips. It comes in a little suede pouch, which won me over straight away, as I absolutely love suede AND pouches. And the packaging is also so beautiful, gold with an black YSL sign engraved in it. 
The first thing I noticed was how beautiful it smelt. Never before have I had a powder that had a scent, but this one is fresh and perfect for spring. It has a light texture and doesn’t clog your pores, but still somehow manages to keep your makeup on all day, without letting your face get oily. Being translucent, there’s no problem getting the shade right, which is great if you always take ages to understand which shade you should get. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and ‘compact’, if that makes any sense in this context, and I truly would recommend this product to anyone, with any type of skin type.
 Have you ever tried any Yves Saint Laurent products? Love, Sara xx 
Share:

2 comments

  1. I've wanted a YSL compact for ages (mostly for the packaging tbh!) gorgeous product
    Emily Lavenders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! The packaging is so stunning! I had been dying to get one for the longest time, you've just got to take the leap and buy one, trust me, it's worth it! xxx

      Delete

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig