FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 1 April 2016

MARCH LOVE LIST

Here we are again at the end of another busy month. March went by so quickly, and I am realising that my exams are quickly approaching! My anxiousness is definitely increasing and I can’t wait for them to be over and done with. But anyway, here is my March Love List. 
What I watched: This month I have been rewatching every season of Friends. I’ve already watched all the episodes at least twice, but I felt like watching it all from the beginning to the end, so that’s what I did. It was a great way to finish off a long day of studying, or just to have a laugh while putting on my makeup for the day. 
What I snapped: March was filled with stunning sunsets and beautiful skies, but my favourite photo from this month has to be this picture of some flowers on my balcony, which I snapped just before doing an outfit post. 
Who I loved: As March has been a bit stressful with school, I was looking for someone to cheer me up, and Mark (Mark Ferris) absolutely did that. Whether it was on snapchat with a mouse in his room, or a story time on his channel, he always managed to put a smile on my face and I am forever grateful for that. 
What I wore: Now that spring has come about I’ve been into more skirts and dresses, and this outfit has been one of my statement ones. I wrote a blog post about it here, so make sure to check it out. 
What I did: This month I went to a scout gathering, just before Easter, in Tuscany, and I had a lot of fun with all my friends.  
What I ate: Even though I’ve been trying to lose weight, I sometimes needed something sweet, so I made some delicious banana treats, that are healthy, but take away that craving for sweet things that I always seem to have. 
Where I went: I went to Tuscany, as I mentioned above, in a stunning place called Sant’Anna di Stazzema, which I highly recommend. 
What I heard: My favourite song this month was 7 years by Luke Grahams, and particularly Conor Maynard’s cover of it. I feel like his rendition of songs always makes them that much better. 
What I used: Lately, luxury skincare has become a new interest, and the product I have been using the most is Clinique’s Pep Start eye cream. Don’t worry, there’s going to be a blog post up soon, but I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely recommend it to everyone.
Let me know the things you did this month, love Sara xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig