FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 9 October 2015

KIKO BB LIP GLAZE SWATCHES AND REVIEW

I think we all love new lip collections, so when I managed to get my hands on the new Kiko BB Lip Glaze, in all the eight possible shades, I was very happy. I’ve had them for a little while now, and they’re available in all stores and online. To sum them up they are lip glosses, with a shiny and dewy finish. They are extremely moisturizing, and they’re amazing if you have dry and chapped lips like mine. 
The shades are very simple, with a variety of nudes and light pinks. When I originally saw them, I thought the colours were going to be vibrant pinks, as that is what most of them look like in their packaging. I was very pleasantly surprised actually when I saw the actual colours of the products, as they’re perfect for wearing on top of many lipsticks.


I do think that you don’t need every shade in the collection, as the colours are pretty much the same, but I do recommend a few. My favourites are the shades 02, 04, 07 and 08. In this way, you will have a nude, a light pink, a darker pink, and a subtle light purple. As I’ve said in many posts and videos, Kiko has quickly become one of my top three makeup brands, as I can always rely on the quality of their products. Everything is also very cheap, which is something that makes me and my purse very happy. So, if you’ve been looking for some new amazing lip glosses, I really recommend the BB Lip Glaze by Kiko. (p.s I'm so sorry for my skin in the last few pics, my skin got really irritated because i kept on putting on and taking off the lip glosses xx)
N1

N2

N3

N4

N5

N6
N7

N8


What’s your favourite lip product? I really want to buy some new lipsticks! Love, Sara xx
Share:

2 comments

  1. I quite like 2 and 8.
    I haven't got any lip products from KIKO, only just bought a nail polish recently. My favourite lip products are from Bourjois at the moment.

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should try some Kiko lip products! Bourjois makes some good lip products too though xx

      Delete

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig