FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 26 October 2015

ONE BRAND OBSESSION-KIKO

Let’s talk about my favourite brand ever: Kiko. We all know that since about June I have loved this brand. Recently I went in there and picked up some things. 
The first thing I picked up was the Foot and Heel Relief Cream. I have really dry feet, so I was looking for a cream that could help me with that. This cream is amazing. I have seen such a difference and I’m really glad I bought it. 

Then I bought three shades of the Colour Veil Blushes. I’m not really a blush person, so I wasn’t sure if I would actually like them. My favourite shade is definitely 03. It’s the perfect dark pink, that is subtle, and not too ‘out there’. Honestly I don’t really wear the other two, as they’re a bit too bright for me.
 Then I got two eyeliners: the Automatic Precision Eyeliner and Khol, and the Definition Waterproof Eyeliner. The first one is great is you want a more smudged effect. It’s great for creating smoky eyes. On the other hand, the other one is great for a sleek cat eye. It stays put all day, and is amazing if you have a long day ahead of you. 
The next product is the Mosaic Highlighter, which is literally the best invention ever: it has a perfect glow to add a little bit of shimmer to your look. 
Then we have the Miami Click Click Eyeliner in gold. I love this eyeliner to make my eyes pop with a dash of gold. It’s really easy to apply, and it dries really quickly.
 Lastly there are the two shades of the Colour-Up Long Lasting Eyeshadow, in the shades 01 and 02. These two colours are perfect together, creating a beautiful purple smoky eye. 
As you can see, I absolutely love Kiko, especially as their products are really cheap. Do you own any products from Kiko? love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig