FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 21 October 2015

MAKEUP FOREVER HD FOUNDATION PRO REVIEW

Lately I have been looking for a new foundation, and I really wanted to try out a Make Up Forever one. So, when I found out that a new product had just been launched, and the reviews were really good, I decided to go for it, and I bought it the next day. As the name implies, it is very high definition, meaning it looks amazing close up and from far away. The colour blends in perfectly to my skin, and the finish is a lively matte. I used a brush to blend it, but I also found that using a beauty blender really helped, as it’s quite a liquid foundation. It gives really good coverage, that can obviously be built up if more is needed. I normally go for quite a light coat, as I’m using it for everyday. I’m not quite sure what my shade is, as I don’t seem to be able to find the box, but they have a variety of about 40 shades. It’s not the cheapest of foundations, but you can be sure it is worth every single penny! 
What’s your favourite foundation?
 Love, Sara xx 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig