FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 19 February 2016

MY FAVOURITE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS

When I started thinking about writing this post, I had two accounts in mind that I wanted to talk about. Now I have five. So these are the five people/accounts you have to be following on Instagram. By the way, my Instagram is undergroundfairytales, so make sure to check me out and follow me. 
--------------------------------------------------------angelicablick---------------------------------------------------------
I came across her account a few months ago, when I saw someone tweet about her feed. I quickly went to check out what all the commotion was about, and pretty much straight away I followed her. She’s a travel blogger, which absolutely stunning pictures, that look like they’ve been taken in paradise. Other than that, she is beautiful as well, making every photo, whether it be of her or of the scenery, perfect. 

---------------------------------------------------------kyliejenner-----------------------------------------------------------
We all know that I have a slight obsession with Kylie. Her style is always on pointe, her makeup is flawless, her body is goals, and she makes the funniest snapchats. 

-------------------------------------------------------princesspiamia-------------------------------------------------------
My queen recently. Also a big fashion inspiration, she always has an original touch to every outfit, and she is absolutely stunning. Sometimes you might even get a 15 second glimpse of a new song or a cover, and those are just heaven. 

-----------------------------------------------------------alexisren-----------------------------------------------------------
A typical, stunning, blonde model, with a body to die for. Her boyfriend is also goals, and he makes the most beautiful videos of her in different places of the world on his youtube channel.

--------------------------------------------------------fashionviideo--------------------------------------------------------- 
This is one of those accounts that posts videos of all the things I wish I could do perfectly, like my nails, cooking, DIYs and perfect contour. It’s really useful to get ideas for different makeup looks, hair styles and nail inspiration for when you go to the salon. 


These are my top 5 Instagram accounts that I am loving at the moment. What are yours? Love, Sara xx
Share:

2 comments

  1. Cool list, I'm a huge Insta fanatic so I'll have to check these out! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! These are all great accounts to follow, trust me xx

      Delete

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig