FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 22 February 2016

DIOR BY DIOR REVIEW

Over the last 7 or 8 years that I’ve had a big passion for fashion and fashion designing, I’ve been given quite a few books related to the subject, and I now have a lovely collection of about 25 books to find inspiration from. Recently I was given the Christian Dior autobiography: Dior by Dior. I immediately started reading it, to find myself completely immersed in the book starting from the first sentence. I have now read it all, and I can definitely say that it is the best autobiography I have ever read. It shows every part of his life, from when he started Maison Dior to when he passed away. I absolutely recommend this to anybody that is interested in fashion. Even if you aren’t, trust me, it’s a very good read! I think I might have to read it again next year from how much I loved it! 
ps. I’m thinking of doing some of these book review posts when I finish books about fashion, what do you think? Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig