FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 10 February 2016

PEOPLE I ADMIRE IN THE FASHION WORLD

Admiration is a feeling I have towards a lot of people. I have admiration for my parents, for important figures in my life, for celebrities and for people who have changed the world, or at least my world. Today I’m going to talk about 3 people who I admire because they have impacted the way I design and my outlook on the fashion world. 

I admire Christian Dior because he is one of my biggest inspirations when I design. He went from having a little design house to creating the New Look, which evolved fashion in such a way that no one could have predicted. He only had his fashion label for almost 11 years before he passed, but he still managed to make such an impact on the world of fashion. 

I admire Elie Saab, because somehow he manages to make all his dresses look immaculate. His details are always on point, and I am always so inspired by how he manages to make all his designs have a pattern, so his collections look put together and always stunning. 

I admire Gaby Aghion, because she created one of my favourite luxury brands: Chloè. I am in love with especially the bags, which are created in beautiful shades and perfect sizes. When I buy my first designer handbag, I’m pretty sure it’s going to be a Chloè bag, as they are made so beautifully, with a range of colours that go with absolutely everything. 

And lastly who inspires my own personal style:

I admire Kylie Jenner, whose sense of style impresses me even when it’s just leggings and a hoodie. She is definitely my biggest style influencer, and I admire how bold and fashion forward she is. I will forever be grateful to her for inspiring my latest collection that I am drawing, and when I’m having a bit of ‘designer’s block’, I can always turn to her to feel inspired again.


Who do you admire in the fashion world? Do you have someone who aspire to be able to dress like? Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig