FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 1 February 2016

JANUARY LOVE LIST

For a while I’ve been thinking to do something like a monthly favourite, blog edition, but when Victoria started doing monthly Love Lists on her channel, I knew I would have to give it a go on here. 
What I Ate: I went to a vegan restaurant that is in my town about four times this month, and I tried 
                  the most amazing vegan coffee sorbet with dark chocolate.
What I Watched: my favourite series this month has definitely been season 4 of Homeland. If 
                           you’ve never watched Homeland before you are missing out on a great   
                           adrenaline pumping series. It really pulls you into the story, and I always end up 
                           watching one series in a few days, because I can’t wait to find out what happens.
What I Snapped: my favourite photo this month was one I took for one of my Tips for Aspiring 
                            Fashion Designers. I don’t know what it is about it, but I feel like the combination 
                            of colours and textures is really pretty.
Who I Loved: this month I started reading Poppy Deyes’ blog a lot more. Her posts are mainly 
                      about food and travel, and trust me, the foods she cooks are very enticing. I really 
                      recommend you go and head over to her blog to read all about her. 
What I Wore: lately I’ve really enjoyed wearing knitted jumpers and cosy clothes. Most of my 
                      favourite ones are from H&M and Zara, but New Look also have some great ones.
What I Did: on the 15th I did my first mock exam! Now, this wasn’t a particularly exciting thing, but 
                   I am definitely looking forward to finishing all my exams. 
What I Drank: this month water has been my go to drink. I know this sounds a bit ‘yes but we all 
                       drink water’, but that is all I drank, and lots of it! I’ve been trying to lose a bit of 
                       weight(ignore the point above) and water is the best way to eat a bit less and stay a 
                       bit more hydrated. 
Where I Went: this weekend I went over to the UK to visit my brother and make a final decision on 
                        what school I’m going to be going to next year. It was really exciting, but also 
                        difficult decision, but I’m happy with the choice I’ve made!
What I Heard: this month I have absolutely been loving a few of Hayley Kiyoko’s songs. “Girls like 
                       girls” has been one of my favourites for a while now, but recently I’ve also been 
                       listening to “Cliffs Edge”. Her songs are paradise. That is all I have to say.
What I Used: I have recently been using the Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner, and they are now 
                     my favourites. If you want, you can read my review here.

This is it guys! Let me know what you thought in the comments below, and I will see you on Wednesday! Love, Sara xx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig