FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 25 November 2015

TOO FACED SEMI SWEET CHOCOLATE BAR PALETTE REVIEW


I’ve finally got round to writing this post! Sorry it took me so long, I had actually completely forgotten all about it. I picked up the Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palette quite a while ago. I had heard so much about it I just had to try it out! It’s one of my most used palettes at the moment, because I love the shades.
 They’re most on the pink side than the original Chocolate Bar. The colours are very pigmented, and they stay on for a really long time. My favourites, and the ones I use the most are Rum Raisin and Peanut Butter. Even Blueberry Swirl is stunning, but I find it hard to wear it out, as it’s quite a stand out shade. 
I also love the smell, chocolaty of course, that makes me very very happy every single time I open it. If you are looking for a palette that’s on the nude/pinky side, I highly recommend this one. Have you ever tried the Chocolate Bar palettes? Love, Sara xx

Share:

6 comments

  1. I haven't tried this palette but I definitely want to, it looks so good! My only problem is I already have a few of the Naked palettes so I don't know if I could justify getting myself another one...who knows, maybe for christmas I'll take the plunge and just grab this :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! This one is absolutely amazing, even though I prefer the original Chocolate Bar better :)

      Delete
  2. this looks really cute, i love all of their makeup :)

    avec danielle | holiday giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a palette I've heard so much about, but I can't seem to purchase it because I've got a hundred palettes and I just can't justify it! It's lovely & everyone seems to think so highly of it <a href="http://www.adaatude.com”>adaatude.com</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it, even though the Chocolate Bar is better xx

      Delete

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig