FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 23 November 2015

KIKO MATTE MUSE LIQUID LIPSTICK SWATCHES AND REVIEW


It’s been a while since I last brought any makeup product, as I’ve been saving up like crazy for my MacBook, but now that I’ve bought it, I felt like I owed it to myself for a little treat in Kiko and Sephora. When I went to Kiko i found 5 amazing liquid lipsticks, the Matte Muse Liquid Lipstick collection. There are six colours, but when I swatched them in the store I felt like two the shades 05 and 06 were really similar, so I just didn’t pick up the shade 05. Let’s start from the beginning. 
Shade 01 is a subtle and innocent pink, and I absolutely love it for just a simple day look. 

Shade 02 is a darker pink, which looks amazing with a brown smoky eye. 
Shade 03 is definitely very vibrant. It’s a fuchsia colour, and it’s great to add a pop of colour to any look. 
Shade 04 is a very bright red. It’s shiny and very sexy, and with a little black dress, it’s the perfect accessory for a night out. 
And finally shade 06 is a dark, vampy red. This is actually my favourite, as I prefer dark or very neutral shades of lipsticks. 

These lipsticks are flawless, and they dry really quickly, staying on all night/day. If you’re looking for some new liquid lipsticks, that are all the rage these days, then head over to the Kiko sight and give these a try. 
Have you ever tried any Kiko products? Love, Sara xx

Share:

1 comment

  1. Kiko lipstick Pashop VN best. Website: https://pashop.vn/

    ReplyDelete

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig