FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 13 November 2015

PLAYSUITS AND PRETTY PASTEL SKIRT

For this last post about my outfits in Spain, I thought I would put together two looks: my travelling one and our last day there. This playsuit is absolutely gorgeous and I’m so sad I didn’t get a full length picture of it! It’s really flattering as it pull in on the waist, so it accentuates my curves in all the right places. It has full sleeves, but there is also a button to keep the sleeves three quarter lengths, which was great as it was boiling! I paired it with a pair of simple slip on trainers from Zara, and a hat that matched the grey in the playsuit. 
The next look is a really pretty vintage skirt that I found in a charity shop, and I absolutely adore it! It goes really well with this knit crop top from Zara, and a pair of simple sandals from Pimkie, which I’ve now had to throw out as I’ve worn them so much.
Playsuit: New Look
Hat: New Look
Shoes: Zara/out of stock
Sunglasses: Zara
Crop top: Zara
Sandals: Pimkie/out of stock
 I hope you’ve enjoyed these outfit posts. They’re the first ones I’ve ever done I think, so I hope they’re not too bad. There are some more coming up soon, as I took some pics in Paris and a concert ootd, so make sure to come and check to see if they’re up yet, or just follow my social media to be sure you don’t miss anything! Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig