FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 20 November 2015

OOTD:CONCERT

A few weeks ago my band had its first official gig. As we’re supposedly grungy/rock, I couldn’t dress up and go in a dress, so I picked out a simple outfit that I thought would make me look the part. 

I really like my makeup from that day, with a dark nude lip and a gold and brown smoky eye. I wanted all my outfit to be black and white because I really felt like wearing my Subdued Checked Shirt. It’s very soft and comfortable, and it’s a light material, so it was great even when I had boiling lights on me. Under that I wore a little black Subdued Crop Top, as I wanted to have the shirt open. Then I wore my Super Skinny High Waist Black Jeans from New Look, which are the most comfortable jeans in the world and I practically live in them. And lastly I added my favourite(and very smelly) sneakers by Zara. 

 
I absolutely love this outfit, and I had a blast at the gig. If you want to check out our music, this is our Youtube channel. I also have a beauty/fashion/lifestyle Youtube channel if you want to check it out here. Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig