FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 2 November 2015

PRIMER HEAVEN-CLINIQUE, BBOURJOIS...

Primer is the base of a makeup look, so to make sure you look good, you should have the best primers out there. I have chosen four that I adore, and that I use daily to keep my makeup on all day and to smooth out my skin. I chose two high end brands, and two drugstore ones, so that the price is accessible to everyone. 
The first one is the L’Oreal Lumi Magique Base Primer. It’s very highlighting, so it’s great if it’s early in the morning and you want something to make you look alive and awake. It’s also really hydrating. So if you have dry skin, I recommend this primer to start off your makeup routine. 
The next one is the Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Primer. This primer is amazing if you have spots/pimples, and you want to smooth out your skin before applying foundation. It feels amazing on your skin, and it’s great to make your makeup last much longer. 
The third one is the Bourjois happy Light Base Serum Matite. This one is extremely delicate on your skin, it’s great if your skin just needs to be prepped. 
And the last one is the Make Up Forever Redness Correcting Primer. So, as the name implies, this primer helps to equalize your skin tone. If you have red patches on your face, this product will not disappoint you, and it will be sososo helpful. 
These are my four favourite primers, what are yours? 
Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig