FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 4 November 2015

TOO FACED CHOCCOLATE BAR REVIEW

Eyshadow palettes are my favourite makeup products after lip liner. I love having a product which can be used to make so many different looks. One of my favourites recently has been the Too Faced Choccolate Bar palette. The colour vary from matte to glittery, with shades that range between nudes and pinks, so it’s got a very neutrl collection of colours. Most of my palettes are like that actually, but this one has something to it that really makes a difference. 
Maybe it’s the fact that is smells like chocolate, and that is defiantly a bonus. But other than that, the colours are realy pigmented, they’re super easy to blend, and the range of colours make it super easy to create various looks. 
I use this palette soo often, especially the colours Crème Brulee, Amaretto, Cherry Cordial, and Black Forest Trufle. I love creating a dramatic smoky eye that grabs attention straight away. 
I really recommend it, and the Too Faced Semi Sweet Choccolate Bar, that will be up on the blog very very soon. Have you ever tried any Too Faced products? Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig