FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 30 November 2015

HOW TO EARN MONEY AS A TEEN

This year, I have earned a lot of money, to be able to myself a Macbook. Lots of my friends have asked me how I managed to get all of this money, so I thought I would put together a post to show you. 

1- Find a subject you're good at and give lessons to children. You can advertise with mothers you know and ask them to tell their friends.

2- When you receive money for Christmas or your birthday, save it.

3- Tell your family that you would just like money for your birthday or Christmas as you're saving up. 

4- Offer to babysit for families you know.

5- Do jobs in the house to earn some pocket money.

6- Keep track of what you earn in a notebook, so you know how much you spend as well.

7- Plan how much you think you can earn a week, and by when you think you'll be able to purchase whatever you were planning to buy.

These are my tips on how to earn money, I've used all of them in the last few months, and I've been able to earn a lot. I hope it was helpful for you guys.
Love, Sara xx
Share:

8 comments

  1. Lovely post! I had a job since I was 15, but making money before then was definitely tough! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, yes I know! These were the only ways I managed to get any money this year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful post!
    -Morgan x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a very helpful post!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep track of wha i earn in a notebook, simple way to split and work out your savings xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig