FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 15 February 2016

SEPHORA: LIP LINERS TO GO-NUDES

In February I have been only buying lip products, as I’ve decided I want to focus on different products in different months, so by the time my Makeup Collection video is up, I have the amount of products I would like.
The first things I bought were the Lip Liners To Go by Sephora. I only picked up the nudes that time, and then I went back to get all the pinks because I like these ones so much, but you will see those a bit later on. I’m going to start by saying that they are all so pigmented and easy to use. They are the perfect size for traveling, as they are nice and small, and they are go with so many shades of lipstick.
Pink Beige: 
Pale Beige:
Deep Beige:
Nude Beige:
Light Brown:
Deep Brown:

My two favourite shades are Light Brown and Deep Beige, as I’m more into the slightly darker nudes. Nude Beige is extremely nude! I recommend this one if you have very pale lips and you want a nude lip, otherwise it can make you look a bit ill. I used it in a tutorial and it actually looked very pretty, so it even depends if you use a lipstick with it as well. Have you ever tried any of these? Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig