FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 5 October 2015

5 BEAUTY PRODUCTS UNDER £10

 Being on a budget is something that lots of us have to get used to, but it doesn’t mean that we can’t own amazing makeup! I’ve put together a list of five products that I love, that are under £10.
 The first one has to be the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, or you’ve watched my videos, you’ll know that there’s nothing I love more than matte skin. This product gives a beautiful finish, setting flawlessly with light coverage your foundation. I went for the translucent powder, as I wasn’t quite sure what shade I was, and it’s absolutely perfect.

The Rimmel Natural Bronzer is another product I love. It’s quite a light shade, making it absolutely  perfect for school or just popping out to the shops. Again, the darkness is buildable, but I wouldn’t recommend to go too dark, as it tends to go a bit ‘muddy’.

  Then we have the Revlon Stay Skinny liquid liner. It’s perfect for a day look or a night out, as the thickness and darkness of your flick is completely up to you. i usually use it in a sophisticated little flick, and I love the result (when I manage to make my eyes look the same).

   My next product is the Sephora Kiss Me Balm. I have really dry lips, so something I always have to have with me is a lip balm. When I found this one I was really impressed, at the beginning because of it’s fantastic smell, and after that for how soft it was on my lips. I paired it with the Maybelline Colour Sensational Lip Liner in the shade Plum. I normally use it for my whole lips, instead of just contouring them, as the shade is truly beautiful and the consistency is soft and easy to blend, but even using the two products together is a beautiful match.
 So if recently you’ve been on a budget, and you really want to buy some new products, why not try these ones out? Love, Sara xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig