FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 19 October 2015

I FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON THE BETTER THAN SEX MASCARA!

 If there’s one product I’ve been dying to get my hands on, it’s the Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced. It’s maybe the most talked about mascara of the last year, and to say I felt like I was messing out without it is an understatement. So when my local Sephora, A.K.A Life Saver, finally got some Too Faced products in, I ran to be the first one with ALL of them. And yes, I got every single product they had. Unfortunately they only had a small version of the mascara, but I thought it would be better than nothing. 
 As soon as I tried it on, I knew it was perfect for me and I understood what all the fuss had been about. The volume and lengths it adds to your lashes is a beautiful effect, leaving you looking breathtakingly beautiful and confident. It’s not the darkest of mascaras, but it still has that element of darkness, that makes it perfect for an evening look as well as a simple day out. It really all depends on how many coats you apply. If you’ve recently been looking for a new mascara, I one hundred percent recommend this one, as it’s one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. Thank God for Too Faced (and the lovely ladies in the Sephora shop)! Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig