FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 12 October 2015

MY LOVE FOR GLEE

Late last year i finally got round to watching one of the most famous tv shows ever: Glee. I was super late to join the thriving fanbase that had been there since the begging, so I thought I would just enjoy it by myself. I watched the first four series back to back in two months, enjoying two or three episodes every evening, depending how tired and how desperately I was craving more. It became an obsession to say the least. The connection I felt towards each character was probably ridiculous, but I managed to fall in love with every person on that show. I still haven’t watched season five and six, but to make up for that I’ve watched the first four twice. I feel like this is a show that makes us all feel like we’re part of something, no matter how big or small it may be. The storyline is fantastic and the singing will take your breath away every time. If you haven’t watched it, I really recommend it, it’s one of the best pick-me-ups of all time and a great way to waste your time :) 
Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig