FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 7 October 2015

BRONZERS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE

Bronzer is a product that only recently I’ve been starting to appreciate and use correctly. For a long time I thought that it looked like dirt on my face, mainly because I didn’t actually know how to apply it, but now it’s one of my favourite parts of my daily routine. I chose these three mainly because they are the ones I prefer to use on different occasions.  
Hoola by Benefit is my everyday, go-to bronzer. I use it on a daily basis, and I love the brush that comes with it as well, making it really easy to apply.

 Beach Babe Bronzer by Kiko is my ‘natural, no makeup’ look. The colour is quite light, and perfect for a simple and sophisticated makeup look.


True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer by Clinique is my ‘smarter’ bronzer. I use it if I have an important event, or something I want to look extra good for, as the colour is pigmented and a beautiful shade.



 All three of the bronzers are amazing, and you should try them out, if you haven’t already.  What’s your favourite bronzer? Love, Sara xx





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig