FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 16 October 2015

BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL MASCARA REVIEW


 When I’m looking for a new mascara I normally just go straight to the Essence counter, as I know that their mascaras never fail to impress.
But the other day, as I was looking at the new Benefit products, my eye fell on something I had never seen before. It’s the They’re Real mascara, that works wonders on lashes.
I bought the small container, as I wanted to test it before I bought the more expensive one, and I most definitely will have to go back and get it. I tried it the next morning, and I was amazed by how long it lasted and how dark my lashes were all day.

I will admit that by the end of the day it was very hard to take it off with just makeup wipes, but thankfully they also sell the makeup remover that goes with it! It feels like it grips onto your lashes, curling them upwards beautifully, without the need of a curler.
I was extremely impressed with this product, that you can buy here.  
Benefit is so quickly becoming my favourite brand, and I ‘m so excited to try other products of theirs.
Do you love Benefit?
Love, Sara xx
ps. you can buy it here


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig