FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 30 March 2016

SEPHORA: LIP LINERS TO GO- PINKS


Here we are again with another Sephora Lip Liners To Go review and swatch. I’m sorry but my lips are extremely chapped so I swatched them on my arm. Again, they are super long lasting and they leave a beautiful matte effect on your lips, but still somehow are hydrating. 
06 Rosewood: This shade looks nearly like a dark brown, but still has a tint of pink in it which looks absolutely stunning matched with the lipstick Rosewood by Max Factor.
07 Pale Pink: A pretty baby pink, the lightest of all the shades, and it’s quite bright if the coverage is built up. I normally keep it subtle, as I’m not one to wear very bright shades on my lips. 
08 Classic Pink: A dark pink that I’ve been wearing pretty much every day.
09 Fuchsia: This is the most vibrant shades of all the pinks, and I’ve strangely loved wearing it recently. 
10 Fresh Berry: A bright red that looks great with a winged liner. There’s a tutorial going up soon on my youtube channel where I show you the look that I would do with this liner. 
11 Rose: Another dark pink shade and, a light plum.
12 Vintage Pink: This is I think my favourite shade out of all of them. It’s extremely wearable and it’s a dark peach shade. 
I absolutely love these lip liners, and I seem to be wearing them pretty much every single day. If you’re looking for a cheap and long lasting liner, then you should pop over to the Sephora store and pick some up. 
Have you ever tried any Sephora products? Love, Sara xx
Share:

1 comment

  1. A Men's Wedding Rings Titanium T-Shirt
    A Men's suppliers of metal Wedding Rings Titanium T-Shirt. titanium canteen We will not do any more than offer the perfect pairing, because of titanium 3d printing the incredible power titanium aftershokz of nature. T-Shirts designed for those who love $9.50 · ‎In titanium edc stock

    ReplyDelete

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig