FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 9 March 2016

MINI MAKEP COLLECTION-LIPS


I filmed my makeup collection this week, even though it’s going up in June, but I felt like I wanted to go a bit more in depth on all the products I own. I’ve done a lot of blog posts about quite a few of these products, so what I’m going to do is link below the different blog posts and talk about the products that I haven’t written about.
                                           Pinks
Sephora Rouge lipsticks:
 I have two shades of these, which are both rather dark. the first on is R23, Crush, which is a plum shade. i initially thought that this was very dark, but when I found R24, Bewitch Me, i knew it definitely as not the darkest. They are extremely creamy lipsticks, which have a slight shine finish, which is very subtle though, allowing it to be hydrating for quite a few hours. 
Kiko lip pencils: 
I picked all of these up last year, and I will admit, I don’t use them that often. It’s probably because They’re quite unusual colours, and I’m not used to wearing them. The two I actually wear are 700, which is a light nude, and 712, which is a nude brown. The second one is absolutely stunning, and I wear it extremely often. 702 is a vibrant coral pink, 707 is a red pink, 708 is a dark pink, which I do actually wear sometimes, and 714 is a bright fuchsia. The last one I have literally only worn once, as it is definitely not my colour.  
Sephora Kiss Me:
I have this in the shade 02 Cotton Candy, and it is one of the best ways to keep your lips nice and hydrated in the colder months, so I’ve been using it extremely often. 
Max Factor Colour Elixir:
I have this in Misterious Hazel 55, which is a nude shade. I’m not in love with this product, as it can’t be sharpened and when the product finished, there was no way to get any more out. While it lasted though I absolutely adored it.
Essence XXXL Longlasting Lipgloss: 
I bought this about two years ago, and still to this day I use it on top of any pinky shades lipsticks. I have the shade Baby Doll’s Favourite.
Kiko Crayon Gloss: 
These are two amazing pencils. Both the shades I have, 08 and 10, are nudes, and they are so e of the creamiest lip pencils I have ever own. I haven’t been going for them that often since I have my Sephora lip liners, but just because the Sephora ones have a bigger variety of colours. 
Kiko Free Spirit Lip&Cheek: 
This was a part of a collection they had in the store a few months ago, and when I saw it I knew I had to pick it up. Shade 04 is a vibrant pink, and even though it’s an inconvenient colour, I absolutely love it. It’s great to use instead of a lipstick, as the texture is exactly the same.
Models Prefer: 
I got a collection of Models Prefer makeup about a year and a half ago as a gift, and, even though I like the eyeshadows, the lip glosses aren’t for me. The colours are nice, but the texture is definately sticky, and it doesn’t last very long. 
L’Oreal Contour Parfait: 
This again is another nude lip pemcil, in the shade 657 Rosewood, but this time it’s a bit more on the rosy side, and it looks amazing with the Maxfactor Rosewood lipstick. (ironic ey…)
Maybelline Colour Sensational:
I have this in the shade 338 Midnight Plum, and It is the darkest lip pencil i won by far. It looks amazeg with the Sephora R23 Crush. 
MaxFactor: 
The 833 Rosewood is a beautiful dusky pink shade, and it has been one of my favourites lately, and i find myself getting out more and more every week. It’s extremely creamy, and the colour is just perfection.
Rimmel Kate: 
I decided to try on of the Kate lipsticks by Rimmel, but I wanted to try one of the nude shades, so I went for 43, which is a simple nude that smells amazing, blends amazingly and lasts all day. 
Kiko for Valentines Day: 
When Valentines Day came around, Kiko had a whole collection, with a lot of amazing products. i decided to try one of the lipsticks, and I am so happy I did because it’s such a beautiful shade, and it’s super easy to apply, as it has a heart shape. It’s the shade 03, but I’m pretty sure it’s no longer in stock. 
Kiko Kiss balm:
I picked this up one day when my lips were extremely chapped and I needed something hydrating to feel a bit better, and I was really happy with the results. The shade that I picked up, the 03 Tutti Frutti smells amazing and is one of the most hydrating lip balms I have ever tried. 

As you will have definitely been able to tell, pretty much all my lipsticks are nudes, as those are the shades that I feel suit me best and I will the most out of. I did;t mention some of the products in the picture, as they are very old, I don’t know the names, or I never use them and would not recommend them at all. Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig