FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 7 March 2016

RIMMEL-LASTING FINISH, COLOUR RUSH

Where do I start? I absolutely love the Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush pencils. As you know lip pencils are my thing, and I own a stupid amount. I saw these when I went to a new store in my town, and, having heard nothing about them, I picked them up. These are all the shades that this particular shop sold. They are all extremely creamy shades, which makes them seem more like lipsticks than pencils. The shades are all really easy to wear everyday. 

The first shade is Give Me Nude. This is the easiest to wear by far, and suits so many skin tones. 
  Then there’s Keep Mauving, which I initially thought was going to be a light brown. But it’s a pinky nude, a bit darker than the previous shade, but not too much.
 Give Me A Cuddle is a really cute and girly shade, being a pastel pink.
  Rumour Has It is a subtle dark pink. It can easily be built up to create an intense pink, but I kind of prefer it to be a bit more simple and wearable.
 And the last shade is The Redder, The Better. This is definitely a red shade, but if it isn’t built up, it looks like a coral light red, which I think is absolutely beautiful. 
  I really recommend these, as they are so creamy and hydrating. What are your favourite lip products? Love, Sara xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig