FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 14 March 2016

OOTD: HOW TO PERFECTLY MATCH



This is one of my favourite outfits for sure. I’ve been wearing this ever since I bought it, and I thought it was about time that I spoke about it on here. I do realise however, that probably most of the pieces from this outfit are sold out, but I still thought it could be a little bit of style inspiration. Lately coordinates have been really appealing for me, and I am more excited every day to buy more. This jacket and skirt combination is definitely quite classy, and I’ve been wearing it to events where people would care about what I wore. It’s perfect as a suit, as it’s individual, but still classy and smart. This shirt has also been one of my statement pieces, as it is super soft and feels extremely silky. We all know that these little boots have been my favourite shoes for the last few months, and this bag just seems to go with absolutely everything! 

Skirt: similar HERE
Jacket: similar HERE
Shirt: HERE
Bag: HERE

Boots: HERE


What’s your favourite outfit this month? Love, Sara xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig