FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 13 January 2016

ESTEE LAUDER BRONZE GODESS BRONZER

The first time I heard about the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer was quite a while ago in Niomi’s (Smart) video. I saw it and instantly I fell in love. I looked everywhere, but couldn’t find it, until I forgot. Then I saw someone tweet about it and instantly I resumed my search. And luckily they had it in my local Sephora!




 I tried it on as soon as I got home, and it definitely did not disappoint. It is extremely pigmented, and really easy to blend. I now wear it pretty often, specially if I want my contour game to look strong. 
It’s definitely a great addition to a collection, but I don’t advise it if you’re just starting out with makeup, as if you don’t blend it well it can just look like a brown blob on your cheekbones, which isn’t very flattering.
 I love the little brush it comes with, even though, I won’t lie, I usually use the Hoola one anyway. It’s really a great product to own, specially if you really want your contour on point. Have you ever tried it? What’s your favourite bronzer? Love, Sara xx

Share:

2 comments

  1. Hello Lovely!

    Love the look of this bronzer... I do love a bit of Estee Lauder!

    Thanks for sending me your link via #bbloggers - I'm now following

    ♦The Jewel Beauty Blog♦ || Would love you to stop by! ツ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much lovely, I love your blog! xx

      Delete

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig