FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 22 January 2016

PERIOD TIPS AND TRICKS

Periods are something that most of us girls need to go through until we’re in our 50s/60s. For some people they aren’t a big deal: they feel no pain at all and have very light ones. For others, that can be horrible days of the month, with aches and pains for days.


For me it depends. I have months where I don’t feel it at all, and months where i can’t get out of bed at all. This post is a few tips I can give you on how to feel better on those days when you really just feel like shit. 

  1. Have something warm around your tummy at all times. I often opt for hot water bottles and lots of blankets. This will help to give you a bit of pain relief.
  2. Drink something warm. It could be hot chocolate or coffee, really whatever you like the most.
  3. Eat. This might seem like an understatement, but lots of times when I have period pains I tend to not want to eat, but when I do I feel 10 times better.
  4. Do something that can take your mind off it, without moving from a comfy space. You could watch some TV, catch up on youtube videos, read or write. 
  5. Sleep. Sleeping really helps, as when you wake up I’m quite sure you’ll feel better than what you did when you fell asleep.


If you still are feeling bad after all of this, then you should probably take some medicine. Whatever medicine you normally use to take the pain away, ill help a lot. I often don’t take any medicine, and I prefer to ‘cure myself’ with these five tips above. I hope this post was helpful. What do you do when you get your period? Love, Sara xx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig