FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 20 January 2016

BLOGGERS AND YOUTUBERS YOU SHOULD BE FOLLOWING

Today I wanted to talk to you guys about some of my favourite bloggers and youtubers out there. I’m not going to talk about many, not because I don’t enjoy reading or watching others if not the ones I’m going to talk about today, but because it would defeat the purpose of ‘favourite’. If you want a list of youtubers/blogs I enjoy reading and watching, let me know and I will do just that.

Victoria, more commonly known as Inthefrow, is a luxury fashion and beauty blogger and youtuber. She also wrights about different places she has travelled to, with photos that are just beautiful and so captivating. She recently did one about her trip to the Maldives, which is amazing to read and look at all the stunning photos, specially if you’re broke and know you will probably never be able to go. She also occasionally writes personal blog posts, which happened very recently, at the begging of the new year(here), which are so amazing to reflect on, and really are an insight on Victoria’s personality. But you really get to know her through her videos, and vlogs. She is sweet and caring, and I don’t know this because I’ve have the pleasure to meet her, but because of how she relates herself to everyone around her, from her boyfriend Alex and all her friends, to all her viewers and readers. She recently tweeted about me, making me feel oh so grateful for her existence, even more than I was before. She is my biggest style inspiration and I can always count on her to have a good makeup review that I can trust. I will leave all her links below, so make sure to check her out.

Snapchat: inthefrow

Zoë, more commonly known as Zoella or Zozeebo, is an ‘everything’ youtuber and blogger. She writes and makes videos about whatever makes her happy, whether it’s a cooking video, or a post about how she and Alfie celebrated their little pug Nala’s first birthday. She is the queen of youtube and the first youtuber I ever watched, and the inspiration to start my youtube channel. Still today watching her videos puts a big smile on my face every time. She is perky and very weird most of the time, and that is defiantly something I love about her. If you’re looking for someone who is down to earth, and just your typical girl, then Zoë is someone you should definitely be watching. I will leave all her links below, so make sure to check her out.

Snapchat: officialzoella

Lucy and Lydia, and twin girls from Norwich who make the most amazing ‘Get the look’ of music videos in the world. They somehow, only they know, manage to find the exact clothes from music videos we all know and love. They are funny and young, and your typical fan girls; Lucy for Jojo and Lydia for Justin Bieber. But their biggest love will definately have to be for Little Mix. They are just like me and you, with amazing voices by the way, and dance moves that are just on fleek, like Lucy’s eyebrows. They also have a blog, which they sometimes post from, with posts ranging from beauty to trips to Disney Land. I will leave their links down below so make sure to check them out.

Snapchat: lucyandlydia



And lastly Gabs and Eve, more commonly known as Velvetgh0st and Eve Bennett, which for me, don’t ask me why, come as a pair. Gabby is a undiscovered genius, who figured out the best way to cook chicken: in an oven bag pack. And Eve is her personal therapist, trying to make her understand all the reasons it wouldn’t work. Other than this they are both youtubers, which focus mainly on beauty and lifestyle, even though they do sometimes upload hauls and fashion related posts. They are both genuine and cheerful, and great fun to watch. I’ll leave they links down below, so make sure to check them out.

Gabbie's Snapchat: gabblindley


I hope you liked this little list of my six favourite people on the internet. 
Who are yours? Love, Sara xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig