FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 6 January 2016

BUYING MY MACBOOK #47 #49

As most of you will know, this year I managed to accomplish one of my 2015 New Years resolutions: I bought a Macbook Pro 13”. It was also on my bucket list, as I had wanted one for so long, and it was also my first big online purchase. So in one go, I managed to tick two things off my bucket list, which i am very happy about.



 I never thought I would manage to buy it, as it’s expensive and my parents were never going to buy me one. But I worked long and hard, and finally, in early November, I had enough money to buy it. I’m really enjoying being able to edit my videos, having a fast and spacious laptop, and just being able to organise myself and my blog/youtube.

 I really have no complaints on this purchase, and I really recommend buying one if you have the means to. If you want to know how I earned all the money to buy it, I wrote a blog post and a video will be coming soon. Love, Sara xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig