FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 27 January 2016

HOW TO PROTECT YOUR HAIR FROM THE HEAT: AUSSIE

Last summer I wrote a post about my favourite shampoo and conditioner, and since then I have used that nearly every single time I shower. Recently though, I have tried something new, and let me tell you, it’s an even better replacement. For a really long time I had wanted to try some Aussie products, so last time I was in England I picked up a shampoo and conditioner to try out. I chose the Take The Heat, because I wanted to see if it would be useful, so m hair wouldn’t get ruined every time I curl it or straighten it. 

A few weeks back I tried it for the first time, and then curled my hair, and it has never felt so soft! Sometimes, when you put too much heat on your hair, it can look a bit like straw and very ruined at the tips, but using this shampoo and conditioner a few times, I can tell you that you will definitely see the results. 

Have you ever tried any aussie products? Do you have any to recommend? Love, Sara xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig