FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 11 January 2016

MY FAVOURITE PERFUMES

Perfumes are the best accessory for an outfit. Often without any on I feel bare, and I feel much more confident in myself when I’m wearing a scent I love. Today I’m going to tell you about 5 perfumes that I adore, ranging from drugstore to high end.

 The first one is Victoria Secret Noir Tease Body Mist. It’s a very fresh scent, but it also has a sexy accent to it, which I think is perfect for a night out or a first date. This is my daily, go-to perfume, and it’s the first one I pick up if I’m going somewhere, because I know it will always come in handy.

 Then I have two Shaka perfumes. The first one is Sexy. This is a very rich and long lasting scent, which I think is perfect for winning anyone over. 

The other one is Imprudent. This one is more flowery based, even though it isn’t a sweet smell at all. These two perfumes are very cheap, but I really recommend them as they are so long lasting.

 The next one is my Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume. I’ve spoken about this one in a post I did last year, so you can read it HERE

And my last perfume is Hilfiger Flower perfume. This one is very sweet, and i only recommend it if you don’t mind sweet flowery scents. I know some people who find them a bit sickly, me included, but this one is really the contrary. But still, better stay on the safe side. 

These are my five favourite perfumes, all of which I love. This year I’m really hoping to find at least one or two perfumes that I love, so I can have a new signature scent. If you have any ideas, please let me know! Love, Sara xx  

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig