FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 20 April 2016

LUXURY BAGS AND SHOES WISHLIST

If you’ve been following my little ‘luxury wishlist’ series, you’ll know that I’ve done clothing and beauty, so the only thing left is accessories. Today I’m going to be talking to you about what I am dreaming about bag and shoe wise. 

Givenchy Antigona: This is definately a number one on my wishlist. I’ve been lusting over this bag for more than a year, but the price is steep and I’ve been saving up for other things. My ideal would be the medium one in nude, as it’s just so luxurious and it goes with pretty much everything. It’s one of those bags that is never going to go out of fashion, and therefore is a great investment. 
Aquazurra Forever Marilyn Pumps: There are a few things that I love about these shoes immediately. Firstly, they are suede, and you can never go wrong with suede. Secondly, they have an extremely flattering cut out on the ankle. And thirdly, they are the pretties shade of red I have ever seen on a shoe. The heel is very slim, and therefore probably not very easy to walk in, but sacrifices have to be made for beautiful shoes. 

Gianvito Rossi Dree Suede Ankle Boots: Once again, the suede part of it all was what initially attracted me to them, but then I noticed how beautiful the whole shape of these booties is. This light nude is absolutely stunning, and they have a round toe, which is great for who, like me, doesn’t love pointy toes. 
Chloé Lauren Leather Ballerinas: More simple and more wearable, these ballerinas are super cute to wear everyday. The scalloped edging gives a slight edge to the otherwise super girly light pink flats, and as soon as I have the money, you will see these on my feet every day. 
Chloé Faye Suede and Leather Shoulder Bag: This bag doesn’t scream ‘me’ at all, but something about the combination of colours, and the switch between suede and leather had me dreaming about a hell of a lot. Chloé always manages to make the most well designed and made bags, and this one is no exception. It has several compartments on the inside, making it super efficient for a busy day out! 
Balenciaga Traveller Belharra Canvas and Leather Backpack: This one, on the other hand, is me one hundred percent. I love backpacks, and I love blue and white, so this one is definitely a win win for me. The detailing of the pocket at the front and of the straps are perfectly made, and it’s an easy choice for an everyday stroll around town. 


These are most of the bags and shoes on my wishlist at the moment, but let me know if you want me to do another one a bit later on, when new collections come out!
 Love, Sara xxx

Share:

1 comment

  1. Omg that Givenchy bag is so so stunning! Going straight on to my wishlist for sure!! -xo

    chloedanielle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig