FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 4 January 2016

CHANEL SIGNE PARTICULIER QUADRA EYESHADOW

For a really long time I have wanted to own a Chanel beauty product, but I never knew which one would really be worth the money. Then I saw a post by the beautiful Victoria from Inthefrow about Chanel beauty, and I fell in love with the quadra eyeshadow set.


So a few weeks ago I picked it up in my local Sephora. When you open up the little box, the first thing you see is a velvet pouch with the Chanel sign on it. Then inside it is the eyeshadow set. 
There are four shades inside, as ‘quadra’ tells us. There are three different shades of purple, which complement each other very well, and they can create a beautiful smoky eye. 
Then there is my favourite shade: a bright and shimmery gold. It is very festive and I love using it with my Naked palette by Urban Decay, as lots of it’s shades are warm toned and go very well with gold. All the shades are very pigmented, and they last a long time. I will admit, it cost a lot of money for only four shades, but it’s Chanel, and it is really good quality. 
Have you ever tried a Chanel product? Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig