FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 18 January 2016

MY FAVOURITE YANKEE CANDLES

Today I want to talk about some of my all time favourite candles. Over the last few months my obsession for candles has really grown, as I now often will light one while I’m studying, or while I’m just chilling in my room. I always rely on Yankee Candle to have the scents I’m looking for, even though, I will admit, they’re not great if you don’t want to spend much money. In that case, Ikea or any shop that sells home decor will have some really good, cheap alternatives. 
ps. Yankee Candle is amazing at giving names to candles, they smell exactly like their name, so my description of the scents wont be that interesting :)
I’m going to put these in an order of preference, so you can know which ones I prefer.

Black Coconut: this was the first candle I ever bought, and I was instantly hooked. Coconut has been for a really long time one of my favourite scents, so this one is most definitely my favourite one.

Berry Trifle: this one reminds me so much of summer, and I light it when I’m feeling nostalgic, or if it is actually summer. It’s a berry mix, and is just the right amount of sweet. 

Strawberry Buttercream: this candle makes me want to cook every time I light it, and often it actually leads to it. A creamy strawberry scent. 

Black Cherry: this is definitely a strong cherry scent, and I only recommend it if you really like cherry. Otherwise it can get a bit too much. I love cherry, so for me it’s absolute bliss, but some people I know have told me it makes them feel a bit nauseous. 

Cranberry Ice: as you can see, berries are my favourite types of scents. This one was part of the Christmas Collection, and I picked it up just after, and it was the last one left! I think the only way to describe it is using the words Cranberry Ice, because that is literally what it smells like.
Pink Sands: this one for me smells like apple sweets. It reminds me of a few years back when I used to eat some, and they were my absolute favourites! By the way, the photo on this candle is holiday goals.

A Child’s Wish: this one smells like happiness. It relaxes me and makes me feel happy, which is the intention of candles, or at least it is for me.

Shea Butter: have you ever gone to the hairdresser and had a hair treatment done? And while you were having it done it felt like absolute bliss? Well, this is exactly what this candle smalls like to me.

Madagascan Orchid: this one smells like holidays. It smells like the little holiday towns by the sea, where you lie on the beach all day, and visit little towns at night. 

Aloe Water: this last one smells like cleanness. As some of you might know, I am so OCD regarding certain things. And in some cases, my mind needs to be cleared. Well, this candle does that perfectly.

These were my favourite candles, what are yours? Love, Sara xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig