FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 29 January 2016

HOW TO KEEP WARM IN THE WINTER

Here in Italy, the winter is very cold. I’m normally someone who is always hot, but this year I suffered from the cold a lot, so i thoughtI would share with you my tips for staying warm.
  1. Wear layers. the most important things is to have layers of clothing on. You can always take things off if you get hot, but you can’t put on something you don’t have with you if you’re out.
  2. If you’re in the house, have a hot-water-bottle always with you. These are my lifesavers, and I always have at least one with me while I work or study. 
  3. In the morning put your clothes on the radiator so they get nice and warm before you have to put them on, it’s a much nicer way to get up in the morning.
  4. Have hot drinks. This might seem very obvious, but I know people that never drink anything hot during the day, even if they’re cold. Even if you don’t like coffee or tea, you can have a nice warm hot chocolate. 
  5. Always wear socks. They are so easy to not think about, but they make a huge difference. You can find cosy socks anywhere nowadays, so I really recommend buying a few pairs to wear day and night. 

I hope these tips were useful. What’s the weather like now in your country? Love, Sara xx


ps. these are my favourite warm socks, my cozy jumper, and my hot water bottle called Jim xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig