FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 23 October 2015

MY FAVOURITE BRUSHES

Brushes are a big part of my makeup collection, especially as I hardly ever apply makeup with my fingers. I find that brushes are much better for a airbrushed look, and as my skin is really sensitive, it doesn’t get irritated. I have a few brushes that I want to share with you because I’m literally in looove. The first one is a Sephora Foundation Brush 56. It’s my everyday brush, mainly because of how soft it is, and how easy it makes applying any foundation. 
The next brush is the Kiko Face Brush n 109. This brush, on the other hand, is a brush I do not recommend. I wanted to add it in here, as it’s one of the only brushes I’ve ever had, that I can’t stand. It has very hard bristles, and it irritates my skin. 
Going back to brushes I adore we have the Real Techniques powder brush. I’m very sorry but I can’t remember the name of this brush, but it’s part of their core collection. I use this brush daily for my powder. Really it’s one of those things you need to try to see how good it is. And trust me, it’s good. 
Next up we have the Kiko Eyes Brush n 205. This eyebrow brush is literally perfection. It’s great for ‘styling’ your eyebrows however you want them.
 The last three of my favourite brushes are all Real Technique, and they’re three out of five of the original eye set. These are the best combination for a perfect smokey eye, or even as a everyday simple eye look. I use them on both  occasions, making them VERY used. 
Remember, cleaning your brushes is a really important tip. I did a whole video on how I clean my makeup brushes here. 
What are your favourite brushes? Love, Sara xx





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig