FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 2 October 2015

MASCARALICIOUS: KIKO

Finding new mascaras that I love is quite a complicated task for me, as I’m very picky on the texture and effect certain mascaras have. 
Recently, as I was looking at Kiko’s new products, I spotted a mascara with beautiful packaging. Perfect packaging doesn’t always mean a perfect product, but I felt like I had to at least try it. It’s the ‘Extra Sculpt waterproof Mascara’ and it is probably my favourite mascara at the moment. The brush is curved, making it super easy to apply and also curling your lashes beautifully. The effect is a sexy dark look, with so volume that it looks like you’re wearing fake lashes most of the time.
 Then I spotted a mascara from their summer collection, that I decided I would try out to see how I liked it. I can definitely say that I was very pleasantly surprised at how dark it’s coat are. For someone like me, who loves having dark eyes and lashes, it was absolutely amazing. 
Most days I use these two mascaras together, to have big dark eyes that last all day long. I’m so happy with these two mascaras, you should try them too.

 What’s your favourite mascara? Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig