FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 26 February 2016

BENEFIT-ULTRA PLUSH LIP BALMS


I was very excited when I first saw the Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Balms on the shelf. They were also on sale, so it was a sign that I had to get them! Once I tried them I knew that they would be some of my favourite lip products, as my lips in this season are always very dry, and balms are the best products for my lips. 
Dallas is a antique pink shade, which is one of my absolute favourites. Hoola is a light nude, which is very similar to my actual lip colour, so it acts more as a transparent lip balm. Sugarbomb is a dark pink nude, whereas Dandelion is a light pink nude. Coralista is a vibrant orange, and this is such a beautiful shade. Bella Bamba is a red/pin shade, and this one looks amazing with a smoky eye. They are all extremely hydrating and are great if, like me, you have extremely dry lips. I think they still may be on sale online on the Sephora store, so make sure to go and see. 
Bella Bamba-Coralis-Dandelion-Sugarbomb-Hoola-Dallas
Do you like Benefit’s lip products? Love, Sara xx
ps. they are still on sale, so make sure to pick them up, they're amazing!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig