FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 5 February 2016

GWEN STEFANI URBAN DECAY PALETTE



As most of you guys might know, a large part of my collection is made up of eyeshadow palettes. Recently I have found a new one which has become my everyday essential. It’s the Gwen Stefani Urban Decay palette. There are fifteen shades to choose from, which range from very light nudes, like Bathwater, to darker shades like Serious or Blackout. The colours are extremely easy to blend, and I’ve been loving creating shades in my crease with the shade Zone. Even though most of the colours are browns and neutral colours, there are some shades that really ‘pop’. Punk is a dark plum shade, which is absolutely beautiful with a dark lip. Harajuku is a glittery pink which actually goes really well with Danger, which is a glittery midnight blue. Then there’s 1987, which is a gold shimmery shade. My favourite shades are definitely Baby, Zone, Steady, Punk and 1987, but I’m determined to do a tutorial using Harajuku and Danger, to do a glittery bright eye. It’s a really good addition to any collection, especially as it includes neutral colours, but also some other shades that wouldn’t normally be included in a nude palette. Have you ever tried this palette? 

Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig