FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 11 November 2015

CORDOBA OUTFIT

While we were in Spain, we went to visit Cordoba, a really pretty town about an hour and a half from Nerja, where we were staying. We visited the town, so I decided to wear something comfy as we would be walking around a lot. As you can see, there are two different tops, because I wore this outfit two different days, and I wanted to show you both options. The first day I wore a loose cropped t-shirt, with a pair of really comfortable high waisted  shorts from Zara. I paired this outfit with simple slip on trainers from Zara, which I adore. 



















The next day I wore a tight, black crop top that I thought looked great, especially if I had added a plaid shirt around my waist, but unfortunately I didn’t have one with me.
Top 1: Domyos
Top2: Pimkie/Out of stock
Shorts: Zara
Sunglasses: Zara
Shoes: Zara/Out of stock



Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig