FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Tuesday 10 March 2015

LANCOME-OUI! EAU DE TOILETTE REVIEW

At first sight, this 30ml container is a simple and sophisticated bottle of perfume. I tried it in the shop, and my nose was filled with a wonderful scent of spring, and for some extremely strange reason, healthiness.
It is definitely  musky, and if you have a delicate nose I do not recommend it. But yet, it is strong and passionate, as if it is ready to conquer anyone who takes a sniff at it. It’s fresh and sweet with a certain tanginess to it that adds even more fabulousness to it. And hidden underneath, is a beautiful elderflower scent that reminds me of my childhood.

 
It comes in a very useful makeup bag, with a mirror and the LancĂ´me logo on the front.

What’s your favourite perfume?
Love, Sara xx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig