FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Thursday 5 March 2015

YVES ROCHER-EXFOLIATING SHOWER GEL REVIEW

For Christmas a friend of my mother’s gave me a wonderful set of skin and bath related things from Yves Rocher. It’s all scented like strawberries and raspberries, and it very happily reminds me of summer.

One product from the set has been a everyday essential ever since. It’s the exfoliating shower gel that caught my attention, especially after I had tried it for the first time.


It’s strawberry scented, and had little seeds that really help to scrub away all the dirt from your body. I always feel extra clean when I use it, and it’s extremely refreshing as well. It lathers up making lots of wonderfully smelling bubbles, and I come out of the shower feeling like it’s a summer day, until I look outside and realize it’s about 7 degrees outside.

I absolutely love this shower gel, and in the future I will definitely have to try some other scents.

What shower gels do you use? Love, Sara xx

http://www.yves-rocher.it/it/content/gel-doccia-esfoliante-fragola-mara-des-bois
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig