FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Tuesday 3 March 2015

URBAN DECAY-NAKED PALETTE REVIEW

When my love for makeup started in about September, the first thing I wanted to buy was the Naked palette by Urban Decay. I’ve never seen a bad review for it and everyone always talks extremely highly of it. I was never interested in eye shadows before, mostly because I had no idea how to apply them, but this was a product that highly intrigued me.

 
I received it for my birthday in October, and since then it’s been a daily essential.

sidecar,naked,sin,virgin(left to right)
 
The coulours are neutral and go with anything. They’re perfect for a natural look or a glamorous night out. You can really never go wrong with it. The palette comes with a double-sided brush, which perfects the application.

darkhorse,smog,half baked,buck(l to r)
 
gunmetal,creep,hustle,toasted(l to r)
 
If you’re on the lookout for a new palette, I raccomend it greatly. I know that this is the first palette, and the oldest one, but it’s ‘old but gold’, truly. I’m planning on getting the other 3 as well, to see if Urban Decay specializes in amazing palettes! 

Do you use the Naked palette?

Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig