FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Saturday 7 March 2015

FEELING BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR OWN SKIN

Feeling beautiful in your own skin. It seems so hard yet it only takes very little. I’ve personally never been one to think I was beautiful or my ideal weight, which are two things that bother me greatly. I would never go out without makeup, even though I know that I don’t have bad skin, or many spots.

Yet, there’s something about that protection that makeup gives you, feeling covered up and managing to feel beautiful. I recently decided that I can’t just moan around and expect to get more beautiful or thinner. I realized that if God thinks I should be prettier he will make it happen, and if I want to be thinner, I need to GET thinner. This means exercising more and eating healthier.
I believe that since I’ve decided that I need to look on life more positively, I feel more energetic, I feel alive and healthy and I finally feel pretty. It doesn’t take much, but as soon as you decide to see yourself in another light, nearly automatically you’ll stop seeing your imperfections and you’ll start noticing the things that are amazing about you, your peculiarities, the things that make you, YOU.

Stop thinking that you’re ugly and you need to cover up with makeup. You are beautiful with and without it and it shouldn’t be a cover up, but something to play around with to have fun and feel glamorous now and then.
I know it’s easier to sit around and moan, but does it really make you feel good? No. Start changing your life.

I think you’re beautiful.
Send me a picture of you with no makeup on with the hashtag #nomakeupwithuf (uf is underground fairytales, just it was way too long to write it all down ahahah) and I’ll come like them all. (Instagram: undergroundfairytales Twitter:@avdorash)

I love you, Sara xx
Ps. Here is my #nomakeupwithuf
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig