FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Thursday 12 March 2015

MAKE SUSHI #40

I’m not sure if any of you know, but I’m a scout.
Last year I was extremely honored to  be chosen as one of the Italian contigent’s participants at the Jamboree in August 2015. This means that I’ll be going to Japan next summer for two weeks, spending them with 35 thousand other teenagers from around the world.

In preparation for this extremely exciting date, 40 of us Italians reunited and spent a weekend together. In the evening we decided that we should try something new, so we learned to make sushi, and made a meal of it.

 
Although our attempts pretty much failed, I decided that from then on I would go to a sushi restaurant now and then to get used to the taste.  All in all it was great fun and I learned a new skill, so I’m pleased with it. I can’t wait till august, when I’ll actually get to taste real Japanese sushi!
Have you ever tried or made sushi?                                                                                                              And are any of you from Japan?
Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig