FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Saturday 28 February 2015

FAVOURITE QUOTES #1

’ve always believed that quotes are the best motivation you can get. I often spend hours scrolling through Tumblr looking for perfect quotes that inspire me or represent my feelings and emotions. Gandhi and Martin Luther King are maybe two of the most influential people that have ever lived, and they definitely inspire me to be a better person.

“Change does not roll in on wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom.” Martin Luther King

“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi

Marilyn Monroe on the other hand is my ‘Love Doctor’. She blessed the world with her gracious presence and taught me personally the ‘rules’ about love.

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe

These are some other quotes that made me feel better or encouraged me to do something recently.


“You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.” Jim Rohn

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken” Oscar Wilde
Hopefully these quotes have inspired you to change for the better as they did for me.
What are your favourite quotes? Have you ever heard of these ones?
Love, Sara xx         
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig