FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Tuesday 24 February 2015

L'OREAL-LUMI MAGIQUE HIGHLIGHTER PEN REVIEW

Recently I find it quite hard to fall asleep at night, which leads to having really dark circles around my eyes. I thought there would be no remedy, but while I was watching a tutorial I noticed the lady (can’t remember who) using a product to lighten up her eyes: highlighter.
 

 
 I’ve obviously heard of highlighter before, just I never thought I could make any use of it.
 

 So I did some research, and I found one that I thought looked like what I was looking for: the L’Oreal Lumi Magique highlighter pen. Not only does it illuminate all the “darker spots” on your face, but it also can be used as a concealer, covering up any imperfections and blemishes.

 Altogether it was a really good purchase, and I’m very happy with it.

 Do you wear highlighter?

 Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig