FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Thursday 12 February 2015

MINI PERFUME HEAVEN

My grandmother has played golf for several years now, and she often wins perfumes, make-up and shirts. As she doesn't want any of the stuff she gets, it's all handed to me. Over the years I've started to grow a little collection of perfume samples.
Some of them are for men and i don't normally use any of them, but sometimes I go and pick out one of these perfumes and wear it out and about.






SERGIO TACCHINI "SPORT EXTREME"



MARTE



2x ELLEN BETRIX "FRENCH STYLE"



GUY LAROCHE "FIOJI"



NINA RICCI "L'AIR DU TEMPS"



GABRIELA SABATINI



BATTISTONI "ETHEREA"



3x MARIELLA BURANI



2x BROOKSFIELD "NUANCE"



AMARIGE DE GIVENCHY



2x CHRISTIAN DIOR "FAHRENHEIT"



CHRISTIAN DIOR "EAU SAVAGE"


These are all my sample perfumes... for now! 
I'm sure I will pick up more in the future.
For now these are more than enough.
What's your favourite perfume?
Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig